In addition to working as Course Leader & Lecturer in Studio & Media Production at Regent’s University London, I’m a co-founder of BottleRocket Film; an independent London based production company, making dramas, corporates and documentaries.
I’ve worked as a cinematographer, cameraman and colour grader, on a variety of projects.
Including cinematographer for:
- ‘The Iris Echo’ – Short Film, accepted into the Miami International SciFi & Ocean City Film Festivals.
- ‘Oxymorons’ – Comedy Short, accepted into Annual New Zealand Film Awards & Discover.Film awards.
- ‘Together Forever’ – Comedy Webseries, Semi-Finalist for Best Webseries at the UK Offline Web Fest & Official Selection at the Monkey Bread Tree Film Awards, nominated for best Webseries.
- ‘Between Lambs and Lions’ – Short Film, Enter The Pitch Finalist starring Paterson Joseph & Finbar Lynch.
And Colourist for:
- ‘Air’ – Independent short with Sandy Toksvig
- ‘Pas De Deux‘ – Independent Short, Official Selection SanGio Verona Video Festival
- Love – Independent Short, won Film Production Award “50 Kisses”, Guerilla Film Award “50 Kisses”, Best Film “Southampton Film Week”. Official selection for New York Bootleg Film Festival, Edinburgh Short Film Festival, Rhode Island International Film Festival & London Independent Film Festival.
I am an Apple Certified FCPX Trainer and Tiffen Certified Steadicam Operator.
|Course Leader & Lecturer – Studio & Media Production||Regent’s University London||Regents School of Drama, Film & Media||Aug 2015 – Present|
|TV Production Technician||Regent’s University London||Media Services||Oct 2012 – Sep 2015|
|Media Resources Technician||Uxbridge College||School of Creative Studies||Aug 2012 – Oct 2012|
|Media Arts Technician||Royal Holloway, University of London||Media Arts Department||2011 – 2012|
|Part Time Lecturer||Arts University Bournemouth||ABC Accredited Digital Film Making
ABC Accredited Introduction to Non Linear EditingDigital Film Production
Steadicam Operation Silver Workshop- Flysteadicam / Tiffen
Apple Certified Pro – Final Cut Pro X Trainer
Da Vinci Resolve User- Soho Editors
Premiere Pro 201 – Soho Editors
MA (Hons) Film: Merit – Southampton Solent University
PGCert: Merit – University of Westminster
BA (Hons) Film & Television Production: 1st Class Hons – Bournemouth University
HND Film & Television Production: Distinction – Salisbury Art College
BBC Health & Safety Training: Studio & Location Filming
Risk Assessment – Health & Safety Solutions Ltd
First Aid at Work – St John Ambulance
PAT Testing Competency – Pass Limited